Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Crazy For Feelin' So Blue...

Today I'm saluting one of my favorite colors of the rainbow...blue. From the sky to the ocean, this au natural baby can't be beat. Whatever, just look at these pictures and be happy fools.

Word up pink flag canvas in the background. Would be entirely too easy to DIY. Stay tuned for upcoming post on DIY painted Wal-Mart rug (not by me... laziness always wins).


A little cutesy, but I'll take it.


My mom finally convinced my dad to let her install a clawfoot tub in her upstairs bathroom. I'm thinking I'd be ok with it turning out something like this.


My version of a manly man living room.
With some flowers to sweeten up the place.
I want the bird sillouette on the wall. True loves.


I would probs just die to have this couch in my house. Trashy velvet exterior never gets old.


Woof, shameless beagle love!!


Codiak lovin' in T-1 day, yessss.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment