Monday, December 12, 2011

A Little Tiny Materialistic Wishlist

Tis the season to think of ridiculous crap that I don't need and forward obnoxious links to my brothers with the hopes that I'm doing them a favor by being sooo nice and helpful by sharing my Christmas List! Ho ho hoe, indeed.

I have a tiny wish list that I keep on my phone for rainy days, or when I'm feeling the holes in my pockets burn, or when I break away from my stingy genetics to buy "stuff" that will make me happy(ier).

Have your credit cards at the ready, people! The list stands as follows:

1. Lamy Safari Fountain Pen in shiny aqua blue!! I was in Rock, Paper, Scissors the other day and, as usual, found myself  testing every Lamy pen they have to offer. I have lusted and drooled and pined after these pens for years--they are just begging to be used to scrawl sweet messages to friends or little love notes in coffee shops. One of my old friends has a Lamy tattoo on his forearm and I'm starting to understand the infatuation. Let the journal-keeping documentation begin!



2. Virtuoso Conical Burr Mill for my lovely Rancilio. I've suffered enough harassment for using a sub-par grinder the last few months, and I think it would be OK by me if my fairy espresso godmother decided to drop this little beauty in my stocking this year. I'll make her a capp, for Christssake!


3. Gurgle Pot! Ever since I saw one of these at Julianne's house in Blacksburg, I've been a tad bit obsessed with how weird and cute they are. I could have a whole school of them in different colors, filled with wildflowers or punch or chilled cucumber water. 


4. A gigantic oil painting of a kaleidescope-colored, juicy, naked lady compliments of the one and only Rebecca Derring. Name your price, woman!! I would die to have one!

5. Design*Sponge at Home. This was the very first blog I ever discovered, before I even know what a blog was ("how do you follow a blog??" So cute).  Everything Grace Bonney touches is golden, and I have a hunch this would look practically perfect nestled next to my very favorite Domino hardback. It's sooo pretty. Sooo many crafts! Sooo many ideas!! Sigh.

So there you have it. The best part about this list is that I don't need anything. I have more than enough beautiful "things" in my life, and I would honestly be completely happy and satisfied with little Uli pie by my side, a book from the thrift store, and a hot mug of something delicious.

Three Cheers,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. you do NEED a lamy. I have a fine and an extra fine and I hardy ever use the regular Fine except for school related drawing. You will love them though, except the ink cartridges run out real quick so get the $4 converter.

    ReplyDelete