Monday, January 16, 2012

Random Resolutions

Well, they're not really resolutions, per say. More like things I want to do and would love to accomplish and will keep me motivated throughout 2012.

1. Start a Calendar Journal. Saw this on Pinterest like everyone else and thought it was a great idea. I saw someone who started a morning-photo scrapbook (take a new picture every morning and see what you can find), so maybe I'll mix the two ideas and see what I can create.


2. Read more books. Right now I've got one I found at Oh Suzannah on sale for $4, and I'm loving it. It's inspiring me to set up a chicken coop in my little back yard and take beekeeping classes at PVCC this Spring.


3. Try to spend very little dolla bills on stuff like soap or coffee or shampoo or food I can make myself.


4. Start riding again.


5. Spend my savings on gorgeous a rendezvous in France or South Africa or Peru or somewhere else breathtaking and far far away...


Trust me, there are plenty more aspirations and ideas that I have up my sleeve--I wouldn't want to limit them to one little list. I feel like I've already taken 2012 by the horns, and we haven't even had our first snow! First up on my un-listed list: live simply, expect little, give much, love extravagantly. Stay tuned?

No comments:

Post a Comment