Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lazy Saturday Morning

For some reason, I had one of those mornings where I woke up at 5:00am, forgot what day it was, and reveled in the fact that I still had an hour and a half before I had to get up for work. Then slowly, surely, it dawned on me that--it's Saturday! Awesome! Except now I'm wide awake, warm and toasty in my bed, with no plans for the day. 

I was going to make a list last night.
And then I forgot.
And anyone who knows me knows I usually can't function without some kind of list to keep me somewhat on my path. 

So I get up. I take a shower. I light some candles -- it's finally time for Pine candles to make their way back into my house!! Yes! -- make some coffee, and sit down to make a list. 

This is what I've got so far: 

1. Put air in bike tires
2. Go to Sugar and Spice for lemon pepper/oregano/flour
3. Go to library to pick up new book
4. Buy external hard drive to backup computer.....YUCK.
5. Sit in the Crozet Mudhouse for most of the day

Who knows what I'll actually accomplish. 

This pretty much sums up the level of enthusiasm around here: 


xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment