Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Lovin, Had Me a Blast...

I'm back I'm back I'm back! Well, I've been back for a few days but all creative juices whatsoever were completely zapped from the salty beachness and sunshine.


Here's what you missed:

Vacation in the Outer Banks
-
Intense bouts of competitive Scrabble (Biggie = a word, thank you).
-
Pensive ponderings on the beach.
-

Part of dat Parrish fam.
-

Boatloads of wind chimes.
-

Dominating/running down small children in mini galaxy golf.
-

Creepster golf monsters.
-

Photo shoots in the trees. Thanks Cody.
-

Serious hammock time.
-


A little bit of cabin fever...
-
Reading all of Mawmaw's masking tape notes ("NO!" "Larry Only" "Do NOT throw away ANYTHING EVER!")
-
Some sweet kicks/capris.
-

Beer!!
-
Bike riding down the ocean front.
-

Multiple gun shows.
-
Scallops and shrimp and hush puppies and peppers and squash and chicken oh my.

Fulfilling our tourist roles around Manteo.
-
Surviving the first rainy grey day.
-

Being bros.
-

Summatime lovin'.
-

As well as:
-Ice cream after dark-Free!!! viewing of The Lost Colony, compliments of Mama Parrish-Lounging on Coquina Beach
-"Racing" down
Jockey's Ridge
and...-Moving into my new basement lair and still not meeting my roommate even though I occasionally hear her creeping upstairs. Awk.
Many many many mawmaw thanks to the fab Parrish clan for my lovely, much-needed beach vaca! xxx

1 comment:

  1. are these pictures compliments of hipstamatic for the iphone?? Ps you've inspired me to update my blog finally. I've checked your's everyday... sad I know.

    ReplyDelete