Friday, August 27, 2010

When the Friends Are Gone, When the Party's Over, We Will Still Belong to Each Other...

Today...I am craving organization. I'm almost finished situating my room how (I think) I want it, and it's coming along better than expected--thank god. The minuscule 10x10'ness feels bigger and I think there's a lot less random junk lying around. Don't get me wrong--there's still tons of junk in there. Just not so random.

Anyway. Here are some delicious treats that I would gladly accept as part of my room/life:

Closet. Heaven. Angels are singing.
-

-
Love the white/grey/clay color palette.
-
-
Meow LOOK AT THOSE GLASS JARS OF GOODIES!!!!!
-
-
This is so easy. Wrap some twine, drill a hole, tie a knot, ta-da!
-
-
Elegant under-the-bed storage. Mine looks like this. Not.
-
-
A bookshelf for shoes? Why not.
-
-
Bring me your greys, your china, your glasses...
-
-
Color-coordinated bookshelves...
-

-
what the fuck amazingness.
-
-
Happy Friday lovies!

xoxox, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment