Saturday, February 6, 2010

News Flash: I'm never escaping my house.

...and the cat scratched Lucy's eyeball this morning which commenced Operation Drive to the Vet in Manassas in Six Feet of Unplowed Snow to Save the Eyeball.

Drama-fest...

Meanwhile, I'll be sitting here, contemplating suicide and reading my new books, French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano (clearly I will not be following Ms. Guiliano's advice/tips for eating more Frenchy--blizzards = guilt-free brownie sesh, duh) and The Hazing Reader edited by Hank Nuwer (I may haze myself if it comes down to it. Meh.).

1 comment:

  1. How did you even get to the vet in all that snow?
    I've come to the conclusion that there are two types of people: Dorks who spend huge amounts of time and money finding the perfect pet (me); and those who have animals come into their lives all the time, under all manner of circumstances(you). Face it, my dear, you have a gift!
    I hope Lucy is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete