Friday, February 12, 2010

No More Mr. Brown Eye!!

For the love of Christ, please look at this invention on Etsy that my roommate showed me. She's ordering two for her dog.

How embarrassing that you have to get a hand-crafted asshole cover from your owner just to be worthy or her love. Every time I look at this thing I can't handle it.... funniest... invention... ever.

LOOK AT HOW JOLLY THIS GIRL IS:


REAR GEAR!!


IT GETS BETTER!


MY FAVORITE:


Seriously, I don't know if I can handle this. I hope the person who's making these is laughing her ass off at every order. And why didn't I think of this? Clearly, I'm a fool/need to be more bothered by the sight of my pets' poo holes.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to leave you a comment, but I truly don't know what to say about that!

    ReplyDelete