Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's snowing bullshit.

Another 10-20 inches in the next two days. Helloooo, Armageddon.

Also, the drug-dealer neighbor's kids are eating four-day-old snow. I want to barf.

What I wouldn't give to be frolicking with these babes.


Or lounging lazily by this window.


Or just living in this room forever.



I'm getting such cabin fever that I've actually run out of things to organize. How is that even possible!? I am feeling really lost in the world. Maybe I'll color-coordinate the fridge. Or re-hang all my necklaces by length. Or just give up in hopeless frustration.

I tried to see if my old-school CD case was in my car so I could rock out to Woodberry Mixer music/middle school jams. Even that idea failed... it's in Louisa with the rest of my worldly goods. As with everything, I'm blaming this on Northern Virginia...

No comments:

Post a Comment