Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hey Lil Mama...and a Sneak Peek

So after an amazing week in the islands, I made it home last night at midnight and was greeted by delightful 32-degree weather...and rain. Loves it! I've got tons of pictures and stories and memories and sunburn to update ya on, but in the meantime here is a quick glimpse into Epic Vaca 2011.

The only thing I need now is KFelts and some side-of-the-road chicken....FISH SWIM!

We snooped in the fancy pants Marriott...

Our humble abode with the sickest views!


You know, just the Caribbean. Ain't no thang...


My bushy-tailed lover. Obsessed with her, plus, she's officially the best tour guide evah.


All dolled up for Rock Lobster.


We're on a boat! Catamaran trip = best idea.


On Nevis!


Prepping for the volcano hike...


Hokies around the world!


Kate and her rollerskate.


Love her.


Frolicking at Gong's Beach is like being in a music video.


Me + Wilbur = True Love


Playing tourist at Brimstone.


The pool at sunset.


More to come! In the meantime, slathering myself with aloe and wishing I were chugging Ting with a Sting in the ocean. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment