Thursday, March 10, 2011

There Must Be 50 Ways...

...to describe my love for Paul Simon.
...and to celebrate that I GOT TICKETS to see him in DC!
Let's just say we've been lovahs since I was a wee tiny babe...we've seen the good, bad, and ugly together, and May 25 can't get here fast enough!

See? Even Paulie's a Hokie at heart...
-----------------
Meanwhile, this is how I'll look whilst counting down the days (13!) till my Caribbean getaway.


Daydreaming of dreamy neutral nooks with wallpaper and blinds and poufs...


Growing out my locks to ring in the summer/new adventures coming my way.


Embracing my artsy side and getting my craft on...


Buying bushels of fresh flowers to fill my everyday delight.


...and contemplating future ocean smooch sessions, mmm...


Did I mention Paul Simon? Slip slide me away because I know what I know--Me and Julio will be celebrating with diamonds on the soles of our shoes with every obvious child out there until our glorious mother-child reunion sends us down the cool, cool river!!!!
STOKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment