Friday, July 8, 2011

OMG, Let's Go Shopping

I cannot remember the last time I went shopping for clothes and actually purchased something. I'm on a mission this weekend to find at least three new outfits for work and play. It's a daunting task, especially for a cheap-o like me. Now would be a great time for a surprise trust fund, dontcha think? All you personal shoppers out there...send good karma my way. Ugh.



Obsessed with this creamy white dress. So summery and would be awesome w/some colorful heels (see Kate Mid below).


Love the top of this dress paired with the comfy bottom. Lace me up.


Going nautical on yo ass.


Mathematical delight, and I love that I could wear these day or night.




Heavenly. Although I bet they would stretch easily and probably pick up tons of dirt. Meh.


Can't stop, won't stop. Love her.


Next mission--find the perfect wedding out fit a la Rhode Island nuptials later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment