Friday, November 18, 2011

She Lives!

... I'm inching closer and closer to having an established homestead and INTERNET!!! I know, it's a miracle beyond words, but just know that I have been insanely busy; cooped in the boondocks; filling my brain with an inordinate amount of information; traveling, near and far, with some of the most glorious ladies in the world; and figuring out what the hell I'm going to craft for our family Thanksgiving feast (horse-shaped pumpkin loaf, duhs).

Still wishing I could enjoy VP PSLs every day and ride my bike to work and be told I'm soooo pretty every .5 seconds, but in the meantime I am packed to the brim with new adventures. 


I'm sitting here, waiting for the dear and wonderful Kirtley to come my way and toast to our new neighborly addresses. This weekend will hold more painting, more scrubbing, and more adjusting of furniture in hopes of creating the most glorious little nest...ever. 


Give it time, people. I'll be back on the radar soon!

xoxox, 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment