Friday, November 4, 2011

Blogging In the Boondocks

...is rll hard, y'all. I've tried to upload pictures. FAIL. I've tried to insert videos. FAIL. So, I'm sticking to simple text for the time being. Womp Womp.

However...TOMORROW = MONTPELIER HUNT RACES = THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! I'm so excited for my favorite fall festivity, and don't you worry--there will be pictures galore!!

Yes, yes. The time is upon us again. Pack up the troops. Load the cigars. Prepare the sausage balls and head down the road to good 'ole Jimmy Mad's pad to drink Bloody Marys, lust after Irish boot salesmen, watch (sadly) the Jack Russell Races, don hats from Preppy Palooza, make visits to Louise (my most wrinkled and beloved former coworker), bump into old friends, feast on tailgate fabulosity, and p-i-m-p myself out to Cville Smokeshop.

After the races, I begin what is sure to be the longest two weeks of my life. I'll leave Montpelier and head straight to my basement/landlady/VP PSL PIC; spend the night; pack even more (if that's possible); drive back; unload; sleep; work; drive back to NOVA; sleep; meet my group at Arlington National Cemetery; spend the next three days playing tourist in DC bahaha; catch a bus to NYC; BACHLORETTE AMAZINGNESS ALL WEEKEND!; bus back to DC; drive home; bus back to DC the next morning; spend the next two days playing tourist (again) in DC; come home; die. 

I'm already exhausted, but hooray for the weekend and everything wonderful!

xoxo, 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment