Monday, October 29, 2012

Gettin' Mine

It was one of those weekends where I did a whole lotta nothing and it felt great. I had no plans, no direction, no intention of doing anything. November is stacking up to be super busy every weekend (and I'm pumped!) so it was nice to lounge around, waiting for Sandy.

 I had a coupon for a free latte at Hotcakes! Took my clogs for a walk and sipped on the goodness (...also slurped 2% milk and am pretty pumped to kick the skim).


Went for a 7-mile run (by myself?? What the whaaat?!) around UVA and napped in the leaves for a solid hour before taking it inside. 


Caught up with a new book (and my "Perfect Boyfriend" in the background). 


On Sunday, we rode to Crozet for coffee and convo. 30 miles later, stocked my kitchen with loads of PBR, hummus, chips, salsa, grapefruit juice, seltzer, bread, CheezeIts, peanut butter, and other hurricane essentials. 

Had a backyard brew to kick it off right.


Pabst is clearly on everyone's mind these days... 

Don't worry--the depression is temporary, lest I slice

The wind's starting to pick up, but so far we've still got power!! Hoping Sandy blows by us all (even though she is a great excuse to feast and booze for days on end...).

Good Monday, indeed!

xoxox,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment