Monday, October 15, 2012

How to Start Your Day

This morning, I woke up to a pile of cat yack filled with cricket carcasses! What a wonderful start to the week. Poor little party cat seems to have overdosed on HBCs...I can't say I'm not thrilled by her inner-killah spirit, but I think someone's learned her limits...


Meanwhile, I have spinach everywhere!!! 
(yes, this post has guaranteed my spot to early granny-hood. Cat + garden = 80-year old trapped in my body. Can't stop won't stop.)


On Saturday, I went to a local wine festival with my love Sara! Met another Sarah and had fun running into people of the past and tasting all the (mostly) delicious wine from around town. Note: Horton's fruit wine is a no-go. Blech.


And finally, the countdown is on. It's been almost two months since I've seen this fool and almost one year since our lives ended completely. SW 2011!!!! Who could forget?!? But not to dwell on these subjects, as we have much more pressing issues at the moment... : 


I would be fooling everyone to say I haven't been brainstorming this little photo shoot. It'll go down in the books! Besides, how could this little LL not create a magical holiday memory?!?

She's sfp.

Riding my bike to work tomorrow and nobody can stop me. I'm looking at you, rain.

Over and out,
hmc

No comments:

Post a Comment