Friday, September 3, 2010

Earl Had to Die.

So Hurricane Earl came and went and made me happy that I'd taken vacation the first week of August rather than the first week of September. The ocean decided it would be fun to wash over the road. So uncool.
.
.
Anyway. All this talk about rain got me thinking about umbrellas.
Yes, I know. So awesome.
.
So, without further ado, please check out this freaky Asian-esque globe/Epoct-inspired umbrella. Coolest girl in school, obviously!
-
-
No joke, I've wanted this umbrella since like, fourth grade when it came in a random catalogue that got delivered to our house. BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME??! No. Fashion sense at at 12? Ok, I won't go that far...
-
-
Double rainbow. All the way.
-
-
Whatever genius invented an umbrella with its own feet...I applaud you. Plus, it's pretty classy! No more awkward plastic umbrella bags for you, no siree.
-
-
It's got grass. I can't not post it.
-
-
Gorgeous. Bring on the rain.

-
And finally, how could I leave out my favorite four-legged friend?? An umbrella for Uli pie!!
-
-

However, halle-freakin-lujah, this weekend of awesomeness is calling for unbelievably beautiful weather, and umbrellas won't be necessary.
Thanks, Earl.

No comments:

Post a Comment