Thursday, September 16, 2010

They Were Young Once...

Preview of old pictures I found whilst rummaging through my grandparents' house. 

Best parents ever? No question.
.
Washing a child in a tub outside next to an empty solo cup?
 Is there any other way??
-
-
Happily chugging Coors Light while rocking a Santa hat and Polo sweater? Definitive class.
-
-
Doing what she does best--looking hot and being a mom.
-
One of my favorite pics of my dad. Nature explorations with cheap beer craftily stored in back of the pants. 
-
-
100% organic.
-
-
My mom is ridiculous young here. And Dad's 'stache...oh dear...
-
-
And why do they do it?? All for a bunch of busted kids. 
 Thanks for the obligatory crotch grab, Pete. Shameless.
Nice work, guys.
-
-
More to come. Hold ya horses. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember when every one of you guys looked like that! I am so old!
    Love all of you!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete