Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Would Be A Fool To Miss This Magic View.

1. Wearing amazing costume jewelry from Granny.
2. Being asked to be a bridesmaid in my oldest friend's wedding at the gorgeous Oak Ridge Estate next May.
3. Flying to the Caribbean to see Dreadlock 1.
4. Going hiking in the mountains.
5. Seeing Sara Bareilles in DC with Del and Amanda!
6. Bringing Uli Pie to NOVA. 
7. Applying to jobs in Richmond AND Charlottesville.
8. Reading a great book outside every morning before work.
9. Gorgeous fall weather.
10. Planning a trip to NYC to visit my favorite person in the world, the dear and delightful Rebecca C.
11. Finding a volleyball league and a runner's club in the same week.
12. Escaping to Louisa at the drop of a hat. 
13. Using my old Montpelier ID to get into Monticello--free!
14. Running 5 miles, realizing (again) that I actually enjoy it, and signing up for all the 5Ks I've been missing. Hello, Turkey Trot.
15. Getting to (finally!) write something at work. 
16. Exploring museums, nooks, and crannies with Eileen and Julianne!
17. Getting VCU's Brandcenter application in the mail...and seriously contemplating it.
18. Lounging at Kluge Winery with my fabulous Mom. 
19. Learning to quit the bitching and do something about it/stop being the goddess of gloom.
20. Not getting consumed with the enormity of a situation, breathing, and never giving up.

.
Discovering and remembering myself. Welcome back.

1 comment:

  1. So I'm officially coming to NOVA next weekend. I have what I was planning on shipping to you on hold to give to you in person. So you have to come get together for that weekend. Oh, and take off Monday. Thanks. See ya Sat, lovely.

    ReplyDelete