Monday, June 27, 2011

18 Miles for Ice Cream? Yes.

Super long PDS weekend. 7AM yoga; lunch by the pool; and margaritas, pina coladas, Patron shots, oh my! Yesterday Caroline and I decided to be simultaneously productive and gluttonous by riding our bikes to Vienna for some delicious Nielsen's Frozen Custard. However, before we left we checked online and realized...they're closed on Sundays!! Noooooooooooooo..........

Have no fear--this problem was easily resolved. Half a mile further down the path: Cold Stone Creamery.

Yes. Great success.


Ended the weekend with some Homeward Bound-watching, plus I'm burning all my old family videos onto DVDs (which is proving to be hilarious and strenuous). Teenage dream I was not, and there may or may not be footage of my award-winning Greased Pig Contest championship. Yes. This is my life...and it's awesome.

Get a case of the Mondays!

xxx, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment