Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's a Marvelous Night for a Moondance

Can it get any more beautiful outside? Low humidity, sun shining, birds chirping...perfect weather for one of the last days of the month. Took my car to the shop to get inspected [finally!], running after work, then getting my stretch on at yoga. Also, I'm becoming obsessed with Caprese sandwiches/tomato sandwiches in general. Nothing says summertime like two pieces of bread, thick mayo, juicy tomatoes, and salt + pepper. Heaven. In the meantime, while I'm counting down the hours till I'm free (1.5!), check out these gorgeous shots from around the way... 

Cabinet r-e-s-p-e-c-t right here. I love how there's glass all the way around and not just the front. Super pretty, especially with the robin's egg bead board.


The first work I think of when I look at this photo is "plush."
She is divine.


Kicking back to my old faithful stripes, this time in a soft, shabby pink. Not of a fan of the window treatment, but who am I to judge and/or blow against the wind?

This room is fantastic. From the millions of windows and natural light to the cool collection of portraits stacked against the wall, I love the artsy fartsy studio vibe and the electric pillows.  


Where can I get my hands on these!?!?! Skinny dip tea party at my house!
Hopefully everyone is beautiful! Taking my Holga out for a spin this weekend to see what kind of goodies I can get into. Fingers crossed for greatness.

PS. Beyonce's new album dropped yesterday. Get thee to iTunes, stat!

xoxo,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment