Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tiny House vs. Teeny Tiny House. Round 1.

For Christmas this year, I was a very good girl and Santa and/or my crafty BF gave me the best gift a girl could wish for: a miniature replica of the Tiny House! I like to think of it as the Teeny Tiny House, as it is adorable and beyond what I expected when Cody broke the news that my present this year involved plywood, paint, and something called a jigsaw (flashes of Saw, anyone?). Oh dear.

Here are the results:
Reference: The Actual Tiny House. Ahh, love...

The Teeny Tiny House!!
*Note: John Lennon stands on the front porch compliments of the lovely Rebecca Derring and her wacky job at Kidrobot.*

Look! The roof opens to the inside where the walls are painted the same color as the actual Tiny House! He's good.

A new-age Strawberry Fields, perhaps?

Aww, shucks.

More detail/blabber to follow, but for now--off to bed and Harrisonburg for the weekend! Au revoir! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment