Monday, January 11, 2010

Things I'm Into

Ok. So, here are my favorite things that I've seen today (online, at least). Check it:

Keel's Simple Diary. Tis the shit.
Somebody's Baller Living Room


Counting down the days till my girl-date with Del to see this.

Also, saw some awesome photos from Jessica Claire...love love love the wedding photos.

Songs I'm into today:
  • You Made a Fool of Me--Me'Shell NdegoOcello (Seriously, with a name like that, who are you to make a fool or her?? Idiot.)
  • River--Jonie Mitchell
  • Chasing Pavements--Adele
That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. 1- I can't wait for our girl-date, either.
    2- I'm feeling the need to comment since I think I'm the only person reading your blog.
    3- It's making my day at work
    4- I was into River the other day. It was a good day.

    ReplyDelete