Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Buzz Ballads and Orc 2...A Good Drive to Work.

This weekend, I acquired almost 500 new songs from Clarrisa's eclectic (and substantial) iTunes Library. I got everything from Amy Winehouse to Edith Piaf to the Warcraft II soundtrack--serious quality tracks. So, on my drive to work today, I decided to flip on the ole iPod and see where shuffle took me....

I started out with some Joni Mitchell (niiice), continued on with Nick Drake (I hate when I first hear songs in commercials, but I think it's also in Garden State, so whatevs...), and finally pulled into work jamming to Orc Victory, which, if you haven't had the chance to listen to while fly through a parking garage, I highly recommend.

If you're disappointed with this selection, no worries...I threw in a little Brick (still one of the saddest songs in the world--hello Hannah's life circa middle school), some epic Buzz Ballads...plus, I get to leave at 2:00!!! A good day, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment