Thursday, April 1, 2010

Skankalicious

It is oh-so close to being Friday/bagel day/jean day/my lovah coming into town! Hooray! There is literally nothing going on at work (obvi). Another day of genius down the drain.


OK, moving on. Kate Moss and your topless sparkle low-waist pleathery skinny pants: I approve.
--


--
Kate's good, but Meryl is the besttt. Check it out--same dress from 1979 and still lookin fly. Get it gurr.
--

--
Yeah right, like these skeletors are actually traveling alone via hitchhike with all that shit. I don't think so.
--


--
But I likey the pic.

--
This weekend I'm headed to Fredvegas to visit the aweome Eileen and Rob and the hot-mess Julianneeee yessss. It will be epic. I don't know what we'll do or where we'll do it...but I'm pumped.

Alsooo Cody's coming tomorrow and that will be fun, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment