Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Have No Fear, Hannah Is Here

That's right, I survived driving to Alexandria, the long trek that it was and I'm back. Nothing exciting has happened whatsoever other than today I ate lunch on a really cute plate from Anthro. It was on sale. For $3. Ballerrr. Now, feast your little eyes on these beauties and for the love of god, go outside stat.
-
Lemon-meringue farmhouse sink, oh shiver me timbers you are beautiful.
--

--
Alabama marble countertops and huge window with awesome picture frames? Enter ecstasy.
--

--
Nap time/naughty time is calling my name with this mosquito netting and blue trunk hubba hubba.
--

--
Ok, fine, so I'll have this as my guest bathroom.
--

--
Love love love the dog painting and the ceiling and the blues and greens and greys they've got goin on up in this kitchen. *The hideous chair covers can go, though. Sorry. They're fugs.
--


--
Oh-so Covington, Louisiana a la Granny and Gramps' old neighborhood. From what I remember.
--

--
Future milf me with hubby who aged well, reads books, and chills on the porch with me and dog.
--

--

1 hour and 55 minutes till work's done.
Approximately 2 days till Codiak lovin'.
2.5 days till weekend.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment