Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Break Me Off a Piece of That

Dreamsicle Kitchen. Things I'm loving: pink mixer, pink fridge, blue cupboard at the end of the room, pink stove, blue cabinet faces, striped overstuffed chairs...
-

-
Check out the mermaid picture. Nice! But, the sea foam chandelier and corner cupboard are the best. Ok, and the table cloth (and maybe the mirror...).
-

-
Although I'm attempting to have mismatched plates/bowls, I do love the turquoise/green combo. Dangit!! Oh well, guess that means multiple kitchens for this girl! Pity...
-

-
Something about the lady in this pic is highly irritating to me. Like, you just know that she's all, "La la la yeah my house is all white and perfect but I'm not stuffy, no sirree, just sooo laid back and don't care about dirt and I just want my guests to be cozy and comfortable" but really she's probably "TAKE YOUR GD SHOES OFF AT THE DOOR BITCH THESE FLOORS COST THOUSANDS AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF LEAVING YOUR GRUBBY FINGERPRINTS ON MY MARBLE COUNTERTOPS AND CAREFUL ON THE LEATHER OR I WILL SERIOUSLY SHIT A BRICK!"

Just sayin.

But anyway, I am digging the nooks and crannies up in this joint. Black framed pics? Check. Little green glass juicer that you thought I wouldn't notice? Check. Yellow blender (probs filled with Mai Tai)? Check. Turquoise bowls? Check and check.
-

-
Moving on. This bed is screaming for me to roll alll over/spend every Sunday morning with the
Times (who am I kidding, Martha Stewart mag, teehee) and some coffee and a hot young thang next to me. You know who you are. Yellow lamps, meowwww
-


-
More to come later, just you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment