Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Latest Obsession

Isn't she lovely.....(insert Stevie Wonder seranade)
--
Ok, so because my last Anthro obsession failed to go on sale, I'm moving on to better, more blue-and-green things. Ugh, this dress would look fucking fab on me, if I do say so myself. And I do.
--
Blahh so I'm reading this new book called, "Undress Me in the Temple of Heaven" by Susan Jane Gilman and it's about these two friends who graduate from Brown and hightail it across the world for a year spent traveling. Ugh. I could go for that--like, now. I loveee this author's voice...she is so witty and funny and it makes me want to reread her other book, "Hypocrite in a Pouffy White Dress" (pretty good despite the tards title).
--
I'm sure my beautiful bestie Roberta and I could find plenty of things to entertain us on our travels (I'm having flashbacks to Ben's Towing circa 2005 via highway to South Carolina...get in the cubby Anne Frank!).
--
Ugh, I also just found out I have to drive alllll the way to Alexandria (ok, so not that far, but whatevs) on Monday AND Tuesday for some BS editing seminar. The company is paying $745 for me to go. And I don't even get a free lunch. And parking is $9/day. W.T.F. Irritation abounds.
--
Whatever, I'm over it. Look at these cool pictures and be glad you're my friend.
--
This is in France. I wish it were in Reston.
--

--
Some pretty sweet fabric for a pretty sweet chair.
--

--
Just like this graphic. You should too.
--

--
This room reminds me of a Corinne Bailey Rae song. Maybe because of the dusky, summertimeish hue. Maybe.
--

--
life just can't be a picnic every day because then it's no longer a picnic--it's lunch.
--

--

Happy Thursday, best day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment