Friday, April 9, 2010

That Must Be Nigel With the Brie!


Breaking news from my Fab Life:

This morning I had a *free* bagel at work that I piled with a bunch of brie and devoured in my cube. God, I'm posh. Plus: boss is out of office till Thursday; therefore, life is effing good.

Also, I think I may have found a new apartment that is 1.1miles away from work with mega cheap rent and a dog and a potential roommate who sells wine for a living. Hopefully she's legit and not some crazy wine-o dog lady who likes to rip off unassuming awesome Craigslisting girls like me. *fingers crossed*
--
Ok, so. I decided to go window shopping at Ralph Lauren and this is what I bought (with my eyes, duh):

Doesn't this chair remind you of a spider? And the white one is soooo scrumptious.


-
Digging this old-man river reading chair. And the chaise lounge...heavenly.
-

-
On to the beds. I actually have a really baller wicker Ralph Lauren bed at my parent's house that is pretty bad to the ass but my mom refuses to hand it over. Not to worry. I've yet to try my true convincing powers on her, and besides, it wouldn't fit in my teeny tiny 10'x10' room anyway.
-

This trunk is mouth watering deliciousness.

--
Also, news flash on the book I'm reading: not actually as good as previously described. It's just good enough to make me want to keep reading to find out what kind of shit the girls get into, but actually kind of annoying.
C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment