Tuesday, October 26, 2010

North Cack-a-lacky, How I Love Thee

Sigh. Yesterday I got back from a deliciously relaxing (I'M JUST TRYING TO RELAX!!!!!!!!!!) weekend at the beach with part of one of my favorite families...das Parrishes. After a long and uneventful drive on Friday night we made it and were greeted at the door by the one and only fabulous Grandmommy...and a table full of food. Dream come true? Obviously.

Although my stomach/intestines may never be the same, it was a great weekend with perfect weather, full of food, ocean, hot tubs, reading, and Scrabble dominations. Muahaha. 
 .
Corolla in the fall = deserted oceanfront heaven.
.
.
View from the balcony.
.
.
I see seashells on the seashore? PS. We (Cody) found a Conch shell!! So excited!
.
.
Humble abode.
.
.
We also found Horseshoe crabs. Lots of them. And skates.
.
.
AND TONS OF JELLYFISH EWWW.
.
.
Dun dun dun dun dun.
.
 
.
Very anthropological.
.
.
The Key Players:
Cody
.
.
Delaney
.
 .
Me
.
.
Then we got bored and went dream house shopping.
Here's my weekend house.
.
.
This is where I live every other day. For-evah.
.
.
The guest quarters.
.
.
We visited a lighthouse!
.

.
Chillaxed in rocking chairs.
.
.
Walked through nature.
.
.
And visited a wetland!
.

.
We supported local commerce by purchasing awesome mood rings! Non-adjustable at that!
.
.
Took paparazzi pics of the infamous G-Mommy/G-Daddy duo.
.
.
And spent a few glorious days being ourselves.
.
.
Hi ho, Hi ho. Back to work/school we go. Blah.

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment