Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whilst Working...

...I ran into these delicious images of some pretty sweet desks.
If only my cubicle could rival these bad boys...

.
Secret armoire desk. Top notch, especially the orange phone. Ring-a-ding brilliant.
 .
Love the wallpaper. Love the round mirror. Love the turquoise accent pieces and the little baby second shelf on the left.

Hate the weird cone statue thing. wtf?
.
 .
Pink inspiration board of goodness. And I spy a horse photo. Bonus points!
.
 .
This weeping willow thing would sit on my desk and delight my senses till death.
.
.
I think I really just like the painted white floors here. Yum.
.
 .
Cultured British map? Check. Spindly white chair? Check and check.
.
 .
Sooo much going on...but I love it. LIVE WHAT YOU LOVE, duh. Plus, the pillows/lamp/chair are amazeballs.
.
 .
I'm becoming a tiny bit obsessed with random collections of framed things. I especially love the fish in this one. And the bust. And of course, I lovvveeee the flowers and blue vase. Perfecto!
.
 .
Aaaaand this is what my chair will look like. Classy with a capital C.
.
.
But really, truly, this is where I wish my office was. Swinging in the trees. Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove.
.
Humptidy Dump Day...T-2.5 days till Codiak lovin' and the beach weekend....!

No comments:

Post a Comment