Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Old Man Is Snoring

It is a drizzly grey day in Northern Virginia, but that means I get to rock my raincoat and sip tea till my heart's content. I finally moved my flowers inside, and now our front stoop is butt naked bare. I'm thinking pumpkins, I'm thinking wreaths, I'm thinking I need some serious decorations for this piece.

In the meantime, I will be daydreaming about this:

Roosters and long walks through the woods with my walkin' stick.
.
 .
Anthropologie living rooms.
.
 .
Wild and crazy manes and warm fall fashion.
.

 .
Weathered hardwoods and cool sunlight.
.
 .
Adorbs bedside ladders and hand-picked flower arrangements.
.
 .
THESE BOOTS. love.
.
 .
Any and all of these pillows all over my face.
.
 .
Entryway to the heavens, sigh.
.
 .
Meow, who wouldn't want to snuggle with that?!?
.
 .
Splash in da puddles.

xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment