Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today's Fortune Cookie: Your Happiness Is Intertwined With Your Outlook On Life.

I haven't been in a blogging mood lately, but it is deathly quiet at work today so I figured I'd take the opportunity to throw in a good list. Here are a few of the things that are making me happy today:
  • Candy Cane Lane Peppermint Tea
  • John Mayer's voice
  • Cool, sunshiney days
  • Potbellies for lunch
  • No one at work (i.e., silence and reading, yess!)
  • My newly decorated cork board!
    .
     
    .
  • My brand new Anthro journal (on sale for $7.95!!!)
  • DC weekend with my lovers for Amanda's birthday
  • SARA BAREILLES ON MONDAY!!!!
  • Going for a run after work
  • A Wine and Cheese Win Party tomorrow (fingers crossed for bonus check to pay for....
  • ...the camera I just bought that I've been lusting after for years and years!!)
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment