Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Much for Them Daisy Chains...

Today I...
1. Paid off my final student loan!!!
2. Ate artichoke dip for lunch
3. Unwrapped 700 pens for a trade show
4. Found out I have Friday off!
5. Sent an open letter to Congress explaining how pissed I am about the recent cut to Planned Parenthood funding.

Happy Wednesday! Happy hour tomorrow, free as a bird for weekend plans...NYC? DC? Blacksburg? Fredvegas? The Lou? Time can only tell. Until then, here are some shots from this weekend's trip to the Smithsonian (the Spy Museum was a no-go for cameras...but awesome nonetheless).
--
Driftwood horse sculpture. My favorite.

 

Creepy kneeling paint-splashed person.


Sunshine and columns.


Goopy, delicious oil paint.


Ms. Monroe.


The most badass self portrait...ever.


Bill Hartack in Technicolor.


xxx,
Hann

No comments:

Post a Comment