Friday, February 11, 2011

So Full I Could Die.

So today we had our farewell lunch for Agatha at Morton's Steakhouse. Let me just say that I am more full than I have ever been and have never seen a bill as large as ours. Also, fun fact: our CEO has a personal, mahogany wine safe with his name encrusted on the front that you see right when you walk in the door. Makes me wanna vom a little.

They personalized the menu--fancy pants class-style.


Almost everyone got gigantor pieces of steak--basically small calves on their plate. I know it's probably blasphemous to go to a steakhouse and order seafood, but I could not handle the bloody juices flowing in my face. Sickkkk.  Whatever, my shrimp + scallops were pretty amazing. 


Oh, and there were pies. And cakes. And hot chocolate molten lava brownie sundaes.


There is warm chocolate oozing cake inside this baby. With homemade ice cream. Die.


Oh, a cappuccino? Why not.
PS--these are the same cups/saucers that I got from the O Mansion with Alex!! Ours are with blue saucers though. Much trendier...


Working his way through the monster...slowly.


Bahh sads to see Agatha go. Long may she rock.


*Total Bill: $1,073 + amazeballs tip. I am not joking.  wtf wtf wtf wtf wtfffffffffffffffff

No comments:

Post a Comment