Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday...Best Day of the Week

Today:
Happy hour after work
Gym for spinning class
Packing for Fredvegas

Tomorrow
Adele tickets go on sale! 10:00am! Be there.
Lunch at Morton's bahaaa
Dinner/fun in Fredvegas with the fab EAlwang, Rob, and Clifford

Weekend
Birthday celebrations abound. Hooray me, hooray 25!
Excited about my Cafesano coupons. Free meal, free dessert, happy Hannah.

In the meantime, please celebrate this fabulous chandelier in honor of my age and ever-present awesomeness.


Take a glimpse at my future living room. Love the grey walls, love love love. We're getting ready to slap some paint on the walls at "my" house. It's gonna be sweet.
Booze + paint + high ceilings = wish us luck.


As if I didn't already know this...


xxx,
Hann

PS. Watched this last night. Creepy. Check it out. Also...

No comments:

Post a Comment