Monday, May 2, 2011

Start Your Engines

Yet another fabulous weekend in Central Virginia! Headed home for the annual Foxfield races and met up with some of my all-time favorite people. We ate, we drank, we sold a million cigars, we hitchhiked home in the back of a random pickup, we gorged on Continental Divide, we smooshed three to a bed, and we celebrated the beautiful weather and festivities in ultimate style.

Enter Kirtley, aka love of my life aka bushy-tailed lover!


My gorg bff in all her shining glory


One of my favorite couples


Max Martin for 'merica!


Hey boy hey 


This one comes bearing promises of future dream homes.  Sounds fabulous to me.


The self-proclaimed King of Foxfield himself teaching the children how to shotgun Starr Hill in a can. Pure class!


Delicious beverages abound.

 

Oh you know, just another fabulous Cummings sibling 


 Taking advantage of the drunken masses for years to come.


There are actual horses at Foxfield...crazy, I know.


JWills for the win. 


Counting down the minutes/hours/days/years till we live close again. Love her.


Get in the cubby, Anne Frank!

xxx,
Hann

1 comment:

  1. God I can't wait to reunite via Ashley's wedding.. get ready for all that pure class part deuce xoxo

    ReplyDelete