Monday, May 9, 2011

Wear the Old Coat and Buy the New Book

The last couple weeks I've gone a little crazy on half.com. I can't help it. There's nothing like a $.75 hardback to get my heart pounding, especially when I find free shipping codes. Free shipping = true bliss. Also, the Books-a-Million by my office is going out of business so everything is on mega sales...even magazines. Yes. This is bad news for my wallet, but fantastic news for my soul.

Meanwhile, check out this ridiculous staircase. Probably one of the most brilliant things I've seen recently.


You all know how I feel about hidden doors/hidden rooms/hidden spaces. Plus, this lovely teal and all the details in the wood are making me die. Ok, and the wide wood floor boards. hubbahubba


Stairway/ladder to heaven.


Technically, this room is a little dark for my taste, but you can always open those beautiful matching windows and gaze at your volumes of encyclopedias and get over it.


Get buried. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment