Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh Copper...

I'm getting really good at stretching out these weekends, and I think I've found the key: never go to sleep. Go out on Friday night and dance dance dance until it's 4am and crash at a downtown apartment with some fools and an automatic skittles machine. Brilliant!

Friday Night: Rage in Dupont (check it off the list)!
Flew home from work, changed into my boots (boot season is finally upon us), smoothed on the red lips, and headed downtown to meet up with B-rad and Wheels. Did a little pregame, sipped some Abita Purple Haze (oh! my favorite!), attempted to power hour, then walked two feet down the street to bars and dancing and clubs oh my! Either there was something in the water this night or we found the water hole for delicious men because people were on.their.game.

Saturday: Great Falls Park "Hike"
I've been trying for two whole years to go bowling or hiking or SOMETHING with Jenny, and we finally set a date to wander GF Park, gaze at some muddy rapids, and enjoy the textbook-perfect fall weather. We met up at the falls and, in a somewhat hungover state, navigated the treacherous paths together.

I blurred your face to highlight your magical shirt but obvi I still lurve you.
After our walk, I spent the rest of the day catching up on Disney movies I've never seen (I'm looking at you, Fox and Hound), sippin PSLs, sitting in our chairs outside with our slippers, and eating chicken fingers dipped in blue cheese. Mmmm....

Sunday: Ugh. Running.
Woke up. Ran 4 miles-ish. Went to the dog park. Chugged Gatorade. Made some homemade yogurt. Nahx4Nahx4Nahx4.  Begrudgedly began a little tiny teeny bit of packing. Aaanddd the rest is pretty much a blur.


Counting down the days till we dominate das dance floor again. Not counting the days to some other scary deadline. Oh dear...

SW in the Vintage Place...is on....

xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment