Friday, October 28, 2011

The Winds of Change like woah...

My life has taken some pretty dramatic turns the last few days, and while I'm super very extremely excited about some aspects, I am equally (dramatically) depressed about the others. So far, I am l-o-v-i-n-g my new gig and all the people who work there. I'm obsessed with Central Virginia and all that it has to offer...

...like vineyards, and horse country, and morning dew on the way to work. Sigh.


However...I'm am also very sad about the following items of business:

Our dog. Duh.
88 MILES?!?! FOL.


Das basement of sin and smooches.


Being sooo pretty.


And soooo smart!


So. I'm in the process of caulking holes, painting primer, picking paint colors, moving beds, setting up Internet connections, joining clubs, makin' fraaands, crafting Halloween costumes, going to happy hours, and in general getting myself back to the place I was always meant to be. In the meantime, connection to the outside world is super limited--there's so much to learn, so much to do, so much to see. 

It's funny to think that somehow, after all this time, the grass has always been a little bit greener here...

xoxo,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment