Thursday, March 25, 2010

And Now for a Tour of My Future Abode...

Conveniently located in Keswick, VA, for the reasonable price of $2.1M. I'm not asking a lot, really, and I've been eyeing this place since I was literally three years old. Therefore, I deserve it. Check it.
--
Sigh, she is perfection.
--
Ok, for some education: the next pictures are from other places in the neighborhood (literally, same road) and because this is my dreamworld, I'm allowed to hand-pick exactly which kitchen, view, and accessories I would like to go with the above estate. Follow closely.

--
Here is the view from my hot air balloon that circles the perimeter of the farm:



Not too shabby.
--

Here's how a typical morning begins from my front porch where I sit with fresh coffee, a warm pastry, and the day's newspaper (with Uli by my side, duh).

Just a vineyard, no biggie.
--
Oh, by the way--here's the kitchen where I'll prepare said coffee/pastry. Hello copper pots, you're looking lovely this morning. Thank god I'm awesome enough to own you. Word random Buddha sculpture.

--
Yawn, viewing my winery gets a bit boring. Guess I'll see what's happening on the other side of my fucking amazing doors/windows/foyer. Oh--another spectacular view? Who would have thought?

--
Here's where I'll slumber in my master bedroom (Ok, so this is from Elle Decor, but whatevs, it's awesssommee)!

--
And clearly, you're all invited. Even in the bedroom. Well, some of you.
--
Next up: what you'll find in my barn (and bathroom). Get excited beehas!

No comments:

Post a Comment