Tuesday, March 30, 2010

O pioneers!

Mega blissful.
--

--
Isn't this an awesome table setting? I saw a website randomly online about a group of people who get together and form huge, winding, loooong tables in the middle of fields and serve only foods that have been grown and prepared on the ground where they're eating. All the pictures were awesome and I'm a tard for not saving this site. Hmph.

Oh well, here's one picture that I thought looked divine:

--

--

LOOK AT THOSE PILLOWS! and that super cool sketch behind the bed. And the flowers. Oh yum, I will gobble this up.
--


--

So I found this badass photographer/lady on etsy [sara norris] who takes allll kinds of holga-y pics. I am in love. I want to order one (or two) but I can't decide which ones I like more...I like the yellow in this one. It makes up for Tuesday blahhhsssss...


--

... in vain, I have struggled. it will not do. my feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.


--

No comments:

Post a Comment