Friday, March 26, 2010

Pants-Pooping Excitement!!

I want to be in this picture ASAP:
--


--
Look at those greys! And blushes! And the curved spouts! And that effing mirror!!
--
Ugh, or this one!! The chandelier! The floor-to-ceiling curtain! The silvery wallpaper! Oh dear, serious heart palpitations...



--
This one's next. Look.At.The.Ceiling. Lovess it! And those huge windows are making me feel very excited...shag rug, delish white sitting chair, and ginormous mirror seriously not helping...
--


--
Ok, so it's pink, whatevs, but the molding/paneling/whatevs it's called is saweet too. Plus, digging the blinds.
--

--
I think I need to go digging in the woods to uncover old buckets/jars/pitchers, then align them on a rusty old table and plop a flower/some bath beads to feel seriously at home. Trashy chic hells to the yes.
--

--
Ok, enough of that. These aren't even my favorite bathrooms. Just a little Friday fav action for you. Thank god it's the end of the week...if only spring would decide to return and I could continue wearing flops/tanks and fantasizing of quitting my job and running off to an island somewhere. That would be oh-so nice right about now. BUT exciting, finger-crossing news: ultra light natty blonde coming my way! Tonight! 7:00/8:00 Eastern Time.
--

Can NOVA handle it? Only time will tell...
--
(an emaciated version of Me, circa 4 hours from now. Hiphiphappyfriday!)
--

No comments:

Post a Comment