Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

It's a rainy, drizzly, grey mess everywhere. Going on Day 2 of no bike riding to work and it is very troubling. Enter the beginning rumblings of seasonal depression! Noooo! I despise driving my car anywhere these days (well, I've always felt that way), and I am so ready for some crisp mornings with the birds chirping and the leaves changing. I just escaped a three-hour meeting from hell and I want nothing more than to curl up in a super overstuffed chair with a book, a latte, and some kind of fleece-lined, cable-knit blanket. Yes. Get on that.

In the meantime, I will continue to daydream about cords and elbow pads...


Cashmere sweaters with simple white tees.


And serious light-filled rooms decked out with overhead fans + warm hardwoods underneath. Yumm.


However, the best part of today would definitely go to the fact that it is none other than this fabulous, beautiful, ferociously sweet woman's birthday! I couldn't be more happy than to spend the day thinking about the one and only AM! Happy birthday, lovah! Can't wait to hear from/play with ya soon!

It ain't easy being this adorable 24/7, but she does it with ease!

Gettin' my nails did tonight. Real fancy. Preferably with some kind of airbrushing. Yes. Wish me luck!

xxx,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment