Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tumble On Ovah

So. News of the day...I started a Tumblr. I know, I know. But, I'm becoming obsessed with animated .gifs (talk nerdy to me, right?)! I don't care--I think they're fun and I like the way people can capture little weird moments in movies/film that you may have never noticed. Who knows if I'll keep it going, but it's golden for now. SOCIAL MEDIA OVERLOAD!
Also, I'm hopping back on the crazy shredding train. Yesterday I ran 3 miles, biked 12ish, and got my sweat on with Jillian in da basement. As much as I want to slice her, it seemed as good a day as any to bring my laziness to an end as the Biggest Loser premiere was playing in all its DVR fabulosity. Yes, people, as Rafiki would say--"It is time!" (This is probably a good thing seeing how we've just acquired a brand new slow cooker/cookbook filled with delicious recipes like Chicken in a Pot and Another Chicken in a Pot. Chicken for erryone!!).

Hump Day!?
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment