Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blake Lively is a Bitch

But damn she's hot. Seriously, I could look at her all day. So what if she's 22 and tall and blonde and got legs that go on forever and ever and a little tiny mole/beauty mark that sits perfectly on her chinny-chin-chin and has honey-tan skin and perfect teeth. Nobody cares.

So all morning I've had that stupid song,
"Beauty School Dropout" from Grease stuck in my head. Now you can too. Enjoy!

Moving on. Here are the Top 5 Things I'm thinking of purchasing as soon as I get my GD tax return. Follow closely.
-
1. Fucking bad to the ass Michael Kors watch.
-

-
2. This amazing Anthropologie dress that is just begging to be worn by yours truly, every day, for all of eternity mmm...
-

-
3. Delicious fragrance a la Tocca. Called Cleopatra. Sex in a bottle.
-

-
4. This
camera that I've been thinking of buying for ages but I'm waaaaay too cheap to actually cough up the dough.
-

-
5. One of
these. Or two. Ok, three, whatever (they're like potato chips... once you pop...)
-


-
Ok, so obvi I'm not getting that much back on my return. Whatever, a girl can dream. And dream and dream. Blahhh. I'm so ready for the weekend already. Cody comes back tomorrow, hip-hip-hooray and there's a secret celebration for Del's birthday downtown.

Plus, I've discovered an app on my stupid iPhone that actually holds some relevance/purpose/meaning to my life: Pocket Closet! Yes, like in the opening scene of Clueless when Cher is on her computer finding the perfect outfit!! Now I have that on my phone!! I've only waited years for something this magical to happen!

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment