Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Get Thee to a Garden...STAT!

So it's a rainy Tuesday and I'm thinking we all need a dose of nature in our lives. So here ya go!
-
-

-
Love the curtains. Dreamy dream dream.
-

-
These dainty little chairs are so perfect. And I'm loving the full-length shutters in the mellow teal. Pretty pretty
-

-
Maybe it's the Charlottesville TJ influence in me, but I love a column when I see it. And I especially love multiple columns in an outdoor living space with an awesome ceiling with trees trees trees and nature and a cute little table to sip tea. Mmmm...
-

-
It's official: I need shutters.
-

-
Gotta love a rug on a porch.
-

-
Warm, gooey goodness.
-

-
Mom, if you're reading this--this is what we're doing on your back deck. Wisteria included.
-

-
Pear tree canopy.
-

-
Beach-tastic!
-

-
"... sip on the southern rain..."
-

-

No comments:

Post a Comment