Monday, May 17, 2010

Making Up for the Nasties

To make up for the sad, sad pictures from my last post, feast your little eyeballs on these scrumptious babies:

Stripes, stripes, everywhere! And lovin' the greys and greens and creams.
-

-
Oh, what I wouldn't give to have this oven in my house. Or to have a house. Obsessed with the red knobs. Obsessed with the copper pot on top. Obsessed with the red espresso machine on the counter. Obsessed.
-

-
Rooty tooty fresh and fruity, hello pineapple lamps.
-

-
Look. At.Those.Oysters. I'd hang this bad boy over my bed and call it a very good night. And the table...oh, the table. Loves it.
-

-
When I was little, I had a friend who lived in a log cabin in the woods. In her log cabin, her dad hung the most awesome indoor swing from the exposed beams that let you swing to ridiculous heights. Ever since, I've been obsessed with indoor swings. Who wouldn't be?
-

-
It's raining outside. And I'm not even near a window. Tears for everyone. Only 2.5 hours left until I'm free, free, free as a bird. Yessssss!

1 comment: