Friday, June 25, 2010

Chickadeeess

It's Friiiiiidaayyyyyyy, thank the heavens! I hope everyone has an exciting weekend planned, full of sunshine, cheap wine, friends, fam, and everything wonderful.
.
Today I Am: Into Adele's song Right as Rain. Spunky deliciousness.
.
Also: I'm leaving work at 12:00!!!! and driving to the Lou, whew. I desperately need to find my bathing suits for the beach next weekend...they're buried under the piles of shit that I've thrown in my parents' house. Sorry Mom.
.
Until I find them, I fully intend on lounging in outfits like this:
-
-
While swinging from hammocks like this:
-
-
Or being damsel-in-distressful, napping in my finest evening wear, like this:
-
-
Oooorrr....just snoozing in bed in general:
-
-
Ok, maybe this giant diaper hammock of happiness, too:
-

-
Le Sigh.
-

-
Happy happy weekend darling faces!
-
xoxo, hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment