Friday, June 18, 2010

Money can't buy me class, but it can buy me lots of other shit.

After 15 hours of work yesterday, getting in at 8:15 today, and chugging a huge coffee (20oz? 24oz? eek!) my brain/body are literally on the fritz. Buh. Thank GOD it's Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow, wake up, slowly get ready, and head to the city to tour the museums I skipped out on last weekend.

On Sunday, I'm checking out an apartment in Vienna that's in walking distance to the Metro and only 9 miles from work. Cha-ching, hopefully it's not filled with crazies... We shall see!

Crossing my fingers that I can leave early today, jet home, buy a cheap Target bathing suit, sit outside, sip some wine that I jacked from yesterday's corporate "Win Party," and live it up at the pool. In the meantime, check out this janx and enjoy the beautiful, sunshiney day! xxx
-
Color Palette o' the Day:
(who am I kidding, this is always my color palette)
Teals, sea foam, white, cream, pinks, blushes, baby blues, tans
-
-
Laundry room heaven. Lights, camera, gentle cycle.
-
-
Obsessed with the framed heart. Ob.Sessed. The pillows are probs my fav.
-
-
Beautiful porch-chandelier combo. Painted ceiling--an obvious choice.
-
-
Can you imagine having breakfast here every morning?? You'd never have a bad day again!
-
-
Ridiculous, ridiculous window shutter thingys. Ridiculous love.
-
-
I would pay a lot of money to be sipping some tea under this creation right now. Adult-sized living room tent? Check. Library of goodness? Double gold star.
- -
But really, truly, if I could be anywhere at this very moment, it would be curled up toasty in this bed, with AC pumping in on me with a serious down comforter and snuggly pillows. Dreams please Ugh. Seriously, where can I buy/give an arm+leg for this thing???!
-
-
Anyway. Top of the morning or whatever to you happy day, I wish you all a delicious naptime.
Loves, Me.
-
*Bad News of the Day: This is in my head. noooooooo..............

No comments:

Post a Comment